Learn More about Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit
VetBA, (Veterans Benefits Advocates, VetBA, L.L.C.), is a nationally licensed company that focuses on helping veterans preserve and protect their financial needs. Our goal is to help veterans, and their families, better understand the benefits that they may be eligible for under the Veterans Administration Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit program, as well as provide important information about annuities and asset preservation.
What We Provide:
- A complete review and assessment of your current financial situation.
- Guidance to help you better understand the veterans benefits that might be available to you.
- Resources that may benefit you and your family, when it comes to better understanding your options for government assistance.
- Information that may be vital to you if you and/or your loved one are currently, or plan to be, in an assisted living community.
- A personal Concierge that will assist you throughout the entire process.
Whether you may now or in the future need assistance either in an assisted living community, a nursing home setting or in your own home, Veterans Benefits Advocates can help you find the right path to secure your heritage. We are here to help families, and their loved ones, better understand their eligibility, as well as provide important information concerning benefits made available to veterans and their spouses.
The A&A Pension Benefit can pay more than $1900 per month.
- We take the time to pre-qualify persons who may be eligible for the Veterans Administration Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit by verifying their current needs, circumstances and past military experience.
- Our highly trained staff is dedicated to helping veterans and the families of veterans, take advantage of the benefits and rights that they richly deserve.
- We provide a step-by-step process that will enable each client the opportunity to discover what benefits that they may qualify for, as well as a comprehensive program which provides all the needed, assisted living community research and various other services that affect veterans and their families.
- We specialize in helping families of veterans protect their life savings that could be potentially wiped out by medical and/or long term care expenses.
- We know how to defuse the “Medicaid Time Bomb”… which means that we know how to make Medicaid work for you, and not the other way around.
Our service is FREE to you!